For reasons of safety, all GRP gratings and panels should be secured. Here is a list of some important reasons:
- gratings and panels must be fastened down to safeguard the safety of the walking area;
- in offshore splash areas, fastening is necessary because of the enormous force of water combined with wind.
The mounting materials can be delivered in a variety of steel qualities depending on the application and environment.
- Stainless steel 316-A4: Vinylester gratings (type VE-FR, VE-XFR) for chemicals.
- Stainless steel 304-A2: Isophthalic grating (type ISO-FR and all other types) for normal corrosion resistant outdoors and offshore-marine environments.
- Galvanised (HD): orthophthalic gratings (type ECO-NFR, ECO-FR) for all low-corrosion environments.
Fiberstruct has a suitable solution for every situation!