GRP ladders are often a durable alternative to conventional steel. There is a notable increase in the demand for GRP products for corrosive environments.
The advantages of GRP ladders
- Anti-slip (rungs);
- Not electrically conductive.
Types of ladder
There are two types of ladder:
- IM-SL (Simple Ladder) is a simple portable ladder.
- IM-FL (Fixed Ladder) is a ladder that is secured to a wall using dedicated fastening brackets.
Fiberstruct's Intermodule® plastic ladder system (IM-SL and IM-FL) is made of isophthalic polyester (ISO-FR) profiles and satisfies the following standards:
- EN-ISO 14122-4, standard for fixed ladders;
- EN 131-2, strength standard.
|Distance between steps/rungs||250 mm|
|Ladder width||400 of 500 mm|
|Maximum distance between wall brackets||2500 mm|
|Fastening materials||A4 stainless steel|
Fiberstruct's Intermodule® plastic ladder system (IM-SL and IM-FL) is available in the following RAL colours:
- yellow RAL 1018 (safety colour);
- grey RAL 7035.
Plastic ladders are delivered pre-assembled for your convenience. The fastening materials are delivered separately from the ladders to prevent damage during transport.