Plastic handrails are increasingly used as a durable alternative to conventional steel. There is a notable increase in the demand for GRP products for corrosive environments.
The advantages of GRP handrails
- Anti-slip (rungs);
- Not electrically conductive;
Het Intermodule® kunststof leuningwerk van Fiberstruct wordt vervaardigd uit Isophtaal polyester (ISO-FR) profielen en voldoet aan de volgende normering:
- Europese standaard: EN ISO 14122-3.
- square post (50 x 50 x 5 mm.) (maximum distance between posts is 1,250 mm).
- an ergonomically developed upper handrail (70 x 63 mm).
- a round tube as knee protection (Ø26 x 5 mm).
- an ergonomically developed kick plate (150 x 15 x 4 mm). Stairs do not have a kick plate.
Fiberstruct's Intermodule® plastic handrail (IM-SL and IM-FL) is available in the following RAL colours:
- yellow RAL 1018 (safety colour);
- grey RAL 7035.
Handrails are also available in green RAL 6005 on special request.
There are two ways to install the pre-assembled modules:
- Mounting on the side. The handrail is secured to the side of the object;
- Mounting directly on the surface using steel or stainless steel holder (foot).
Plastic handrails are delivered pre-assembled and in modules for your convenience.